A glue for Premade Fans. Perfect for beginners & intermediate lash artists.
You asked, we listened! We’re finally introducing a glue that is simply perfect for Premade Fans! The new SMART Adhesive by Lash Jungle PRO is specially formulated for Beginner & Intermediate lash artists. It offers great retention up to 6 weeks when used correctly.
Are you tired of using fast-drying glues and getting poor retention? Here are a few signs that may indicate that the glue you are using is not a good match for your current lashing speed. 🚨
- Glue dries out before applying to a natural lash - thus, the extensions do not stick well to a natural lash
- Lashes are ‘popping-off’ as you brush them during and at the end of the session
- It’s difficult to achieve perfect placement as the glue cures too fast
- Your clients experience poor lash retention in general
The curing time of our SMART Adhesive is between 2-4 sec which leaves you enough time for a perfect base attachment and direction. Now you can properly place each lash, without rushing!
- Retention: Up to 6 weeks when used correctly
- Ideal temperature & humidity: 21-25°C / 50-65%
- Drying time: 2-4 seconds
- Viscosity: Medium
- Colour: Black
- Volume: 5ml
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of production
ISO medical approved ingredients / Latex & Formaldehyde Free / Paraben Free / Oil & Water resistant
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
We receive monthly shipments to guarantee you the freshest product possible. And each adhesive is packed in a perfectly sealed package with silica gel inside to maintain maximum glue freshness.
Pro tips for maximum retention
- Check the temperature and humidity in your room using a hygrometer to make sure it’s always in the recommended range. Use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
- Store upright (ideally in an airtight container) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store separately from your primers.
- Use within six weeks after opening the bottle. You can track that time by marking the bottle with the date that you opened it.
- Shake well for at least 30 seconds or with an electric glue mixer before use.
- Use lint-free nozzle wipes to clean the nozzle after each use to prevent blockage.
There should be no oil build-up or makeup residue on your client’s natural lashes. If necessary, give them a thorough lash bath.
- Ensure your glue is fresh (i.e. opened within the last 4 weeks) and always store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If the glue goes bad it will take on a stringy appearance and will not adhere well to your client’s lashes.
- Increase or decrease the temperature and humidity in order to control the drying time. If the glue is drying too slowly, raise the temperature to speed up the curing process. If it’s drying too fast, lower the temperature.
- Dispense a fresh drop of adhesive every 15 – 20 minutes during the application.
- Be sure to get the proper base attachment, at least 2mm, without any gaps between natural lash and extension.
- Ensure you use the right amount of glue. Too little will result in poor retention, too much can cause the lashes to stick to each other. Use a small bead of adhesive for classic lashes. When using pre-made lashes, dip only the bottom 2mm of the fan in the adhesive.
🙋 Got any questions? Contact our support team for more info!