EXTREME SPEED. EXTREME RETENTION.
Our new Lash Jungle Extreme Adhesive offers a 1 second drying time with amazing retention! The adhesive’s thin consistency and rapid drying time make lashing faster and easier than ever, allowing experienced lash artists to save time and fit more clients in!
Ultra-fast setting time (1 second)
- Offers best retention rate on the market (up to 8 weeks when used correctly)
Suitable for advanced lash artists who work very quickly (not beginner or intermediate lash artists who are working on their speed and technique)
- Lower chance of irritation
- Ideal temperature & humidity: 21-25°C / 50-65%
- Viscosity: Thin
- Volume: 5ml
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of production
- Suitable for both Classic, Volume & Premade fans lash extension applications
- ISO medical approved ingredients / Latex & Formaldehyde Free / Paraben Free / Oil & Water resistant
*FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
We receive monthly shipments to guarantee you the freshest product possible. And each adhesive is packed in a perfectly sealed package with silica gel inside to maintain maximum glue freshness.
Pro tips for maximum retention
- Check the temperature and humidity in your room using a hygrometer to make sure it’s always in the recommended range. Use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
- Store upright (ideally in an airtight container) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store separately from your primers.
- Use within four weeks after opening the bottle. You can track that time by marking the bottle with the date that you opened it.
- Shake well for at least 30 seconds or with an electric glue mixer before use.
- Use lint-free nozzle wipes to clean the nozzle after each use to prevent blockage.
- If you are a beginner or intermediate lash artist, switching to a slower drying adhesive such as Smart Adhesive would be a good idea.
- There should be no oil build-up or makeup residue on your client’s natural lashes. If necessary, give them a thorough lash bath.
- Ensure your glue is fresh (i.e. opened within the last 4 weeks) and always store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If the glue goes bad it will take on a stringy appearance and will not adhere well to your client’s lashes.
- Increase or decrease the temperature and humidity in order to control the drying time. If the glue is drying too slowly, raise the temperature to speed up the curing process. If it’s drying too fast, lower the temperature.
- Dispense a fresh drop of adhesive every 15 – 20 minutes during the application.
- Be sure to get the proper base attachment, at least 2mm, without any gaps between natural lash and extension.
- Ensure you use the right amount of glue. Too little will result in poor retention, too much can cause the lashes to stick to each other. Use a small bead of adhesive for classic lashes. When using pre-made lashes, dip only the bottom 2mm of the fan in the adhesive.
🙋 Got any questions? Contact our support team for more info!