- Removes oil, dust and small particles of make-up before the eyelash extension is applied.
- Improves glue attachment and extends the life of your eyelash extensions
- Works well with all glues
Lash Jungle’s Eyelash Extension Primer is what you need to remove oil, dust and small particles of make-up giving you a clean and prepped based before the eyelash extension is applied. With the use of this primer, you will significantly improve glue attachment and also extend the life of your clients’ gorgeous eyelash extensions. Our primer works well with all glues too!
Directions for Use:
- We recommend using lash shampoo or makeup cleanser, if your clients’ natural lashes still have too much makeup residue before using the primer
- Apply under-eye pads
- Dispense a small amount on two flocked applicators or microfiber brushes. Feel free to dab any excess primer on a clean tissue to prevent it seeping into the eyes.
- Place one brush beneath the lashes and another brush on top to gently glide the lash extension primer onto your clients’ natural eyelashes, cleansing and coating each lash thoroughly.
- Ensure that the primer has fully dried before starting the application
🙋 Got any questions? Contact our support team for more info!