Sky S+ Glue/Adhesive is a global bestseller from a trusted South Korean brand
We at Lash Jungle have partnered with the manufacturer to bring you this exciting product. We import small batches on a regular basis to offer you the freshest adhesive bottles possible.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
H I G H L I G H T S
- The most popular glue in the SKY range with the strongest bonding power
- Recommended for advanced lash artists who work very fast (NOT suitable for use by beginner to intermediate lash artists)
- Suitable for both classic and volume eyelash extension applications
- Approved by ITQA / ISO medical approved ingredients / Latex & Formaldehyde Free
S P E C I F I C A T I O N
- Retention: Up to 6-7 weeks when used correctly
- Ideal temperature & humidity: 22-26°C / 50-70%
- Drying time: 1-2 seconds
- Viscosity: Thin
- Colour: Black
- Volume: 2ml (sample), 5ml or 10ml
- Has more fumes than Lady Black Glue
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of production
Pro tips for maximum retention
- Check the temperature and humidity in your room using a hygrometer to make sure it’s always in the recommended range. Use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
- Store upright (ideally in an airtight container) in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Store separately from your primers.
- Use within six weeks after opening the bottle. You can track that time by marking the bottle with the date that you opened it.
- Shake well for at least 30 seconds or with an electric glue mixer before use.
- Use lint-free nozzle wipes to clean the nozzle after each use to prevent blockage.
Troubleshooting - if your retention is not perfect
- If you are a beginner or intermediate lash artist, switching to a slower drying adhesive such as Lady Black would be a good idea.
- There should be no oil build-up or makeup residue on your client’s natural lashes. If necessary, give them a thorough lash bath.
- Ensure your glue is fresh (i.e. opened within the last 4 weeks) and always store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If the glue goes bad it will take on a stringy appearance and will not adhere well to your client’s lashes.
- Increase or decrease the temperature and humidity in order to control the drying time. If the glue is drying too slowly, raise the temperature to speed up the curing process. If it’s drying too fast, lower the temperature.
- Dispense a fresh drop of adhesive every 15 – 20 minutes during the application.
- Be sure to get the proper base attachment, at least 2mm, without any gaps between natural lash and extension.
- Ensure you use the right amount of glue. Too little will result in poor retention, too much can cause the lashes to stick to each other.
Use a small bead of adhesive for classic lashes. When using pre-made lashes, dip only the bottom 2mm of the fan in the adhesive.
🙋 Got any questions? Contact our support team for more info!