How to properly pick up premade fansShort Stem & Long Stem
Pro tips for maximum retention
- Make sure to isolate each natural lash correctly. Don`t attach a fan to multiple lashes as that could lead to permanent lash damage.
- Ensure you use the right amount of glue. Too little will result in poor retention, too much can cause the lashes to stick to each other.
Dip only the bottom 2-3mm of the fan in the adhesive.
- Dispense a fresh drop of adhesive every 15 – 20 minutes during the application.
- Be sure to get the proper base attachment, at least 2mm, without any gaps between natural lash and extension.
- Ensure your glue is fresh (i.e. opened within the last 4 weeks) and always store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If the glue goes bad it will take on a stringy appearance and will not adhere well to your client’s lashes.
- Check the temperature and humidity in your room using a hygrometer to make sure it’s always in the recommended range. Use a dehumidifier, humidifier, air conditioner, heater or fan to control the temperature and humidity as needed.
- Shake your adhesive well for at least 30 seconds or with an electric glue mixer before use.